Alpha Logistics Services (EPZ) Ltd (ALSL), an Alpha Group company, specializes in Logistics and Engineering Support Services.
ALSL has an Extensive Fleet of Vessels and Plant Equipment required to support major infrastructure projects across the East and Southern African region.
For the past 20 years, Alpha Logistics has been servicing the needs of various Oil and Gas Exploration companies, infrastructure-building industries as well as International Organizations operating in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Somalia and Mozambique.
We strive to go Beyond Logistics to meet the High Standards and Levels of Requirements of Our regional and Global Clientele Base.
- 80-Meter Jetty with a 12-Meter draft dedicated for Offshore Support Vessels (OSV) and Break Bulk
- 23-Meter Jetty with an 11-meter draft for Supporting vessels/anchorage for second Platform Support Vessels (PSV)
- 133-Meter Jetty with an 10-Meter draft shared Jetty with Other Commercial Vessels
- 10,000 Sq. Meter Lay-Down/Operation Area near Our Jetty
- 20,000 Sq. Meter Area in Proximity to Quayside – with an Export Processing Zone (EPZ) Facility
- 3,000 Sq. Meter Covered Space
- 110M Launching Slipway
- 160,000 Sq. meters on the Mombasa-Nairobi Highway, with a fully fledged Waste Management Facility and a Holding Facility for Casings
- A Total Workforce of 600 Personnel At Any Point of Time (Specialized Man Power Services)
- Specialized Supply Base Services in Mombasa (Kenya) of 7,500 Sq Mtr with a Go-Down area of 800 Sq Mtr
- Specialized Supply Base Services in Mtwara (Tanzania) of 22 Acres next to Mtwara Port