Working throughout the East and Southern coasts of Africa, Alpha Logistics Services (EPZ) Ltd (ALSL) has an extensive fleet of vessels and plant equipment to meet the high standards and levels of requirements of its regional and global clientele base.
For the past ten years, Alpha Logistics has been servicing the needs of various oil and gas exploration companies as well as those of infrastructure building industries operating in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Mozambique.
Overview of Port and Space Facilities Available
- 80 meter jetty with 11.5 meter draft dedicated for marine PSV
- 23 meter jetty with 11 meter draft for supporting vessels / anchorage for second PSV
- 133 meter jetty with 10 meter draft, shared jetty with other commercial vessels
- 10,000 square meter lay down / operation area near to jetty
- 20,000 square meter area in proximity to key side – with Export Processing Zone (EPZ) facility
- 3,000 square meter covered space
- 110 meter launching slipway
- 160,000 square meters on Mombasa Nairobi highway, with a fully-fledged waste management facility and a holding facility for casings and other equipment