Alpha Logistics Services (EPZ) Ltd. was incorporated on 1st August 2003 as a Limited Liability Company, with the objective of providing marine and other logistics support services. The company commercializes Alpha Group's expertise in various areas by providing logistic support to major infrastructure projects.
Strategically located in the Mombasa port area with:
- 80-Meter Jetty with a 12-Meter draft dedicated for Offshore Support Vessels (OSV) and Break Bulk
- 23-Meter Jetty with an 11-meter draft for Supporting vessels/anchorage for second Platform Support Vessels (PSV)
- 133-Meter Jetty with an 10-Meter draft shared Jetty with Other Commercial Vessels
- 10,000 Sq. Meter Lay-Down/Operation Area near Our Jetty
- 20,000 Sq. Meter Area in Proximity to Quayside – with an Export Processing Zone (EPZ) Facility
- 3,000 Sq. Meter Covered Space
- 110M Launching Slipway
- 160,000 Sq. meters on the Mombasa-Nairobi Highway, with a fully fledged Waste Management Facility and a Holding Facility for Casings
- A Total Workforce of 600 Personnel At Any Point of Time (Specialized Man Power Services)
- Specialized Supply Base Services in Mombasa (Kenya) of 7,500 Sq Mtr with a Go-Down area of 800 Sq Mtr
- Specialized Supply Base Services in Mtwara (Tanzania) of 22 Acres next to Mtwara Port
The Single window Logistics activity first started in Tanzania as a result of the Alpha Group Strategy to focus and consolidate its niche in East Africa in the field of providing end-to-end logistics services. Since its inception, the company has achieved remarkable growth through the expansion of its fleet to meet the high standards and requirements of our global client base. The Business is now spread over the eastern and southern Coast of Africa. The Business has the first-runner advantage, core competency, and a wide track record to provide professional services in the demanding and escalating offshore areas.
For the past 10 years, Alpha Logistics has been servicing the needs of various oil and gas exploration companies as well as those of infrastructure-building industries operating in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, and Somalia.